Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Entertainment Systems (OES) is an award-winning ride systems designer/integrator that contributes to the cutting-edge development of theme park technologies and other custom solutions. Comprised of some of the best talent in the industry, OES is a group of engineers,installers, planners, project managers, and visionaries who work together to bring a logical approach to its Customers' creative challenges. The success of OES comes from our ability to interpret the visions of some of the most talented Creative Designers in the themed attractions industry, and utilize its compelling engineering expertise in order to help them create compelling shows and powerful experiences.
For more information please go to www.oceaneering.com and click on Products & Services, then click Entertainment Systems (OES).
Performs configuration and data management of DOD as well as commercial systems; participates in web-based data applications, document, and data management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs technical/administrative functions associated with planning and supporting the implementation of proposed changes to system/equipment and hardware and/or software configuration items.
- Develops and/or reviews configuration management plans, technical documentation, specifications, planning/management, and logistics data.
- Supports the development or review of engineering change proposals.
- Provides technical support to customer configuration control boards.
- Participates in technical reviews and functional and physical configuration audits.
- Develops inputs for contract technical packages (SOW, CDRL, Specifications).
- Performs configuration and data management of DOD systems and commercial systems.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and management of Oceaneering standards.
- Ensures contract and divisional procedural requirements are addressed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- BA/BS desired; may substitute experience for degree.
- Experience in configuration and data management of DOD and/or commercial systems or a similar skill set transferrable to executing configuration and data management.
- Web-based data application and data management.
- Time and schedule management required.
- Demonstrates knowledge and effective use of the principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field of specialization and has an understanding of related engineering fields.
- Demonstrated use of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Familiarity with ANSI/EIA 649.
- Enterprise Product Data Management experience preferred.
- 1-2 years Microsoft SharePoint experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.