Skills: Business Analyst, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This role will be responsible for leading and conducting risk based audits which evaluate the business management system and improves the organization through the use of various quality assessment tools and proven organizational improvement techniques. This position will work with other departments to conduct audits, develop auditing tools, methodologies, and assess regional auditor's competency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor company's compliance with internal and external control requirements (i.e. audit program, procedures, policies).
- Identify scope and develop risk weighted global audit program using analytics.
- Evaluate effectiveness of:
- Business processes to meet desired objectives. (This may include but not limited to strategic or business plans, high consequence initiatives, mergers and acquisitions, projects for complex scopes of work, etc.)
- Performance levels and trends and compare with appropriate benchmarks.
- Key components of the QMS and how they are leveraged to improve the organization (Policies, procedures, corrective and preventive actions, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for improvements, make recommendations for process improvement and help implement these, if needed.
- Manage global ISO 9001 certifications through execution of audits and NC/CAPA closure follow-up.
- Responsible for coordination, preparation, and submission of audit reviews.
- Prepare and deliver reports based on results of audits to all levels of the organizations.
- Periodically test and assess quality control systems to ensure that company's practices conform to both internal and external standards.
- Track findings to resolutions and validate effectiveness of improvements.
- Ensure records and documentation are accurate and comply with applicable requirements, standards, and/or regulations (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO TS 29001, API Q1, API Q2).
- Work with Quality Solutions Partners and Regional Leads to assist with audits at the business unit or regional level.
- Support the development of the auditor competency program and assist with auditor training.
- Support the planning, execution and NC/CAPA follow-up for strategic customer audits.
- Create methods to obtain and measure Voice of Customer.
- Bachelor's degree required in related field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5-8 years previous experience in auditing and Quality or related field.
- Previous experience in Oil and gas.
- Success in international environment and cultures.
- Demonstrated understanding of business and quality management systems and the integration of data into execution plans.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, API Q1, API Q2, ISO TS 29001.
- Understanding of ISO14001 and ISO 45001 (OHSAS18001).
- Understanding of manufacturing and service processes.
- Master's degree preferred but not required.
- Certified auditor through a recognized program such as IRCA, Exemplar Global, or ASQ.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.