Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Primarily responsible for developing, planning, and executing an enterprise content management strategy which will allow our business to effectively obtain, organize, store and deliver critical information to our employees, business stakeholders and customers. Responsible for engaging with management and their teams to discover and deliver on innovative application of technology opportunities that improve every employee's effectiveness. Focus is on accelerating our drive to enable faster, high-quality decisions (business intelligence, predictive analytics), and extending mobility capabilities. We desire to make speed of execution a competitive differentiator, and to create new, differentiated business capabilities for our clients. The scope of activities includes:
- Understanding all functional areas of business and standard processes of the organization by engaging stakeholders
- Assist with the development of an enterprise content management strategy based on efforts already taken
- Plan, manage, and execute the enterprise content management program
- Drive change management through communications, organizational design, and training
Duties & Responsibilities
- Drive business impact management. Nurture and grow a process center of excellence able to bring about dramatic improvement in enterprise performance. Teams must be able to translate conceptual opportunities from clients into detailed designs seamlessly integrated with technology. The design, automation and integration of business processes create value through productivity gains, improved business performance (cycle time, cost of operations, etc.) and improved decision support.
- Execute activities to deliver the right solution, at the right time and at the right price by setting standards and adopting project and change management methodologies and processes. Maintains resource plan to ensure adequate capacity and appropriate skills are available to complete work.
- Develop high performing IT team, holding staff accountable to high performance standards, providing timely and constructive coaching and development, and leading by example. Cultivating high morale, teamwork and effective empowerment are main goals for achieving productivity.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum 10 years' of experience in relevant IT, Information Management, Enterprise Content Management, or related fields.
- Experience with O365 / SharePoint
- Proven experience in developing a long-term view of technology's impact on business execution
- Proven experience in applying technological change to improve business processes and performance.
- Proven experience in leading change within a multi-cultural environment
- Proven experience in aligning with and coordinating activities among multiple functions/organizations.
- Proven experience in building and maintaining a high performance team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.