Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Panama City, Florida, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Provide financial support for SDS-Panama City in the areas of time keeping, payables, and billing.. Assist with annual and monthly forecasts/budgets, reconciliations and complete related reports. Adhere to SOX compliance requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Project Managers on contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications and approvals. Provide support for contract set up in Peoplesoft.
- Maintain proper accounting for accounts payable activity.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare and process enters to the General Ledger.
- Participates in the month-end closing of the General Ledger.
- Sets up contract billing and maintenance in Peoplesoft Financials
- Review expense reports for accuracy and handle manual check activity.
- Time and attendance administration
- Participates in yearly physical inventory and assists in leading the process.
- Prepare special project analysis for Controller.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting from an accredited university required or 5 or more years experience in the accounting field.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) to reach work site.
- Recent experience as a Financial Analyst or General Ledger/Cost Accounting is highly desired.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.