Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Drives revenue growth from all OMI products through direct engagement with market. Manages and develops global direct sales team to generate revenue from all OMI products and services through direct engagement with the market.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understands and commits to the vision and innovation in the OMI strategy plan and works tirelessly to execute the strategy.
- Implements strong funnel management to drive growth quickly.
- Executes Direct Go to Market strategies for all product lines.
- Implements and manages KPI's for sales and marketing teams.
- Performance management of sales and marketing teams.
- Understands customers' needs and product development feedback.
- Develops and manages customer targeting and sales pipelines.
- Directs sales and revenue generation across direct business streams.
- Manages direct sales team to drive revenue growth across various product lines.
- Manages account management teams to ensure customer satisfaction and growth.
- Contributes to development value proposition for various sectors of commercial shipping.
- Utilizes professional network of customers, partners, colleagues, and competitors to achieve the full potential of OMI.
- Globalizes all product lines to maximize the growth potential.
- Attends key conferences to ensure the strategic marketing and PR enables execution and change.
- Trains all commercial staff to ensure understanding of the market, strategy and products.
- This position has leadership responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 10 years sales and marketing experience.
- 5 years executive commercial leadership experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics (In order of priority)
- Proven track record in winning significant sales opportunities.
- Software Development and IT skills.
- Strong global network at all levels across the maritime industry.
- Significant knowledge of the maritime supply chain and maritime technology market.
- Believes in the goal, shares it with others and to gets them to believe it too.
- Experience working at executive management and board level.
This position is considered entrepreneurial in nature. It will necessitate potentially significant hours and very little flexibility.
Other characteristics as follows:
- Significant global air travel.
- Conference attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work
- Lifts up to 20 pounds.
- Climbs, stoops, kneels, squats, and reaches.
- Lifts up to 10 pounds.
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands.
- Sits with back supported.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.