Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering's Maritime Insight Team is on a mission to drive change in the maritime industry. By combining innovative technologies with skilled expertise we offer solutions that increase transparency, reduce conflicts of interest and provide significant savings in time and money. Our mission's success depends on us building a team of diversified, highly skilled individuals with passion, commitment, determination and a will to succeed. Join our team now!
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Implementation Manager assists external clients in the implementation and optimal use of our OceanSmart solutions. The Implementation Manager's primary responsibility is effective implementation of OceanSmart solutions through recommendation and application of our best practices and efficient implementation. This position may be based in Houston, TX.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the MIP business plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy.
- Understand the value our customers derive from OceanSmart products and services.
- Develop and maintain implementation processes and procedures.
- Maintain and adjust our implementation best practice knowledge base, including master data templates, SOWs' etc.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all OceanSmart solutions.
- Manage and execute implementation activities including, existing business process mapping evaluations, recommended practice adjustments, and change management.
- Collect requirements, coordinate with Data Analysts for creating and testing, and delivering client reports.
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans.
- Provides training and Go Live support during and after the implementation process.
- Provides assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals.
- Be an active member of a customer's success team.
- Manage OceanSmart Software Projects to deliver on time, and on budget.
- Accurately Forecast Project Revenue and Costs in a timely Fashion.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Contribute product and industry expertise to assist in technical development of new fixes, features or enhancements when applicable.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years client service in a software implementation environment.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an efficient implementation process.
- Solid Change Management Skills.
- Proven track record of excellent problem solving and research skills, while projecting a positive, professional image.
- Ability to solve real-time operational issues quickly, with good judgement.
- Flexibility to execute in multiple projects and priorities in a shifting environment.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent organizational, motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to easily adapt to and learn new technologies.
- Self-motivated and able to perform duties and responsibilities independently.
- Prior experience in the Maritime industry, including logistics and/or vessel tracking.
- BI Tool experience such as Exago or Tableau.
- Prior experience in Marine Terminal Optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.