Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Provide commercial support for the Houston based Asset Integrity business line to include coordination of major tenders and proposals including management of process and monitoring of submission deadlines.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis and review of Customer requirements and the investigation of new or alternative commercial responses
- Prepare and Submit RFI's to Clients, in line with internal bid process
- Prepare and Submit Tenders to Clients, in line with internal bid process
- Ensure bids are documented within CRM
- Conduct hand over to Operations and Business Support and prepare supporting documents, in line with internal hand over process
- Provide commercial guidance and support to Operations for the preparation and review of CTR's
- Commence variation process where changes occur and annual rate reviews are required in accordance with Contract terms
- Assist in the preparation of Contract Performance Review documentation and attend performance review meetings when required.
- Monitor receipt of client Purchase Orders (PO) and liaise with Operations as necessary on specific requirements
- Keep a contract database and register of associated commercial risks
- Provide post award administration of contract documentation
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 year experience in similar position
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Stimulates team spirit in the working environment
- Ability to work unsupervised and manage own workload to deliver against challenging deadlines
- Demonstrate a lot of initiative, drive and motivation to achieve our company's goals
- Ability to manipulate and coordinate large volumes of data quickly and accurately
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft system
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.