Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
The Integrity Manager Americas (IMA) will be responsible for the Operations and growth of the Integrity services line within the North and South America. Our current locations in the region is Houston and Rio de Janeiro
The Houston based role will allow the successful candidate to work closely with all Oceaneering key functions in our HQ. The role is expected to significantly influence the strategic direction we take and the culture and approach we take to delivering our services. This will require a strong personality with excellent personal skills and communication skills.
The current services comprise topsides and structures Integrity Management as well as Risk Reliability and Maintenance services for onshore and offshore facilities. The IMA is expected to take a holistic approach to Integrity management and based on the key elements described grow and complement the services from a technical and commercial point of view. In addition to strong technical skills, the IMA must demonstrate strong commercial skills enabling and driving both organic and in-organic growth, the latter through M&A, strategic partnerships and other forms of collaboration.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Accountable for the Development and Growth of the Integrity Management Services in the Americas.
• Accountable for the Development and Execution of a Long Term strategy for the service
• Development of Partnerships and Collaboration models to complement the service
• Actively seek and evaluate M&A opportunities
• Possess a strategic mindset and drive for a global market
• Strong strategic mindset with the ability to define and remain focused on progressing these along the lines that has been jointly agreed.
Organization & Capability
• Accountable for developing and maintaining a fit for purpose organization with the appropriate capabilities to deliver and enhance the Service
• Accountable for the fulfillment of Oceaneering's contractual obligations in the service's portfolio.
• Ability to effectively work across diverse cultures - Understand the social and business cultures and practices of different countries around the world
• Willingness and interest in developing others - Manage and Lead employees through leadership aligned to Oceaneering standards. Actively mentor, develop and promote talent.
• Ability to Initiate and Management Change
• Ability to Understand, Navigate and Leverage Complex Organizational structures
• Excellent communication skills are required.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to as far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- Degree qualified in an engineering or business related discipline, (preferably incorporated status if engineering or tertiary qualification if from a business discipline) - Note: lesser qualifications may be accepted provided exceptional experience in project management can be demonstrated
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Experience in managing a P/L or larger projects
- Experience of delivering Integrity Management / Engineering Services & Inspection services across multiple disciplines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and understanding of document management systems
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering pushes the frontiers of deep water, space and motion entertainment environments to execute with new, leading-edge connections to solve tomorrow’s challenges, today.
As the trusted subsea connection specialist, our experience combined with the depth and breadth of our portfolio of technologies allows us to engineer solutions for the most complex subsea challenges. From routine to extreme, our integrated products, services, and innovative solutions safely de-risk operational systems, increase reliability, and enable a lower total cost of ownership.
We are connecting what’s needed with what’s next as the world’s largest ROV operator and the leading ROV provider to the oil and gas industry with over 300 systems operating worldwide. With our safety-focused and innovative approach, we responsively and decisively react to subsea challenges while providing solutions swiftly and efficiently.