On a typical day, but not limited to, the Class A CDL Driver will arrive at the warehouse, pick up the assigned materials for drilling operations and deliver to the job site.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Class A CDL preferably with Hazmat Endorsement
- 2+ years of commercial driving experience
- Live within a commuting distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- There is no relocation assistance offered with this position
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more