JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supervise construction projects and provides cost estimates for project evaluation.
- Manage the performance of contractors and consultants assigned to projects as well as internal personnel.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and construction design and effectiveness for construction activities and system optimization.
- Coordinates and leverages resources on projects and ensures appropriate company personnel are apprised of or participate in projects.
- Ensure the provision of a comprehensive program for successful I&E construction completion, pre-commissioning activities, and pre-startup commissioning testing in accordance with Client requirements and specifications.
- Check sheet development and assignment per tagged item.
- Completions progress percentage tracking and reporting
- I&E QA/QC inspection support
- Lead, direct, & coordinate loop shooting teams.
- Monitor and maintain correctness of content for I&E project completion handover documentation.
- Provide focus on critical path for commissioning schedule compliance.
- Interact with mechanical completions on constraints and shift critical path as necessary.
- Provide vendor coordination in accordance with commissioning schedule.
- Mentor Client technicians in maintenance and troubleshooting new equipment
- Ensure completion and content of handover documentation to Client Operations inclusive of I&E contractor handover and acceptance.
- Provide commissioning & start-up stand by assistance & troubleshooting
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the petrochemical industry.
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience in engineering, project management, and technical support to operations.
- Experience in the design and maintenance of electrical, instrumentation, control, and measurement systems.
- Must be an analytical problem solver.
- Able to work independently while being responsive to both internal and external customers in the organization.
- Able to direct field work, handle material and equipment selection activities while controlling costs.
- Ability to write procedures, organize work flow, and maintain schedules.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in elevated work spaces.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.