Under direct supervision, receive and follow detailed and specific instructions on how to develop the work in the well, guaranteeing the quality of the well and the continuity of the directional plan. Essential Responsibilites:
- Run the Directional tool as assigned.
- To fulfill the required responsibilities in a safe manner and as described in work instructions, worksite analysis and training manuals.
- Carry out all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, legal compliance.
- Be involved during evaluation of the directional plans.
- Be involved in decision-making to change the background assemblies that allow the development of the directional plan.
- Determine the optimal drilling parameters needed to comply with directional plans.
- Report any anomalies detected during the development of the drilling that involves deciding to change the BHA or bottom engine (when one of these does not work according to the requirements or specifications).
- Evaluate contingency plans jointly during drilling, when changes in the well's original trend are needed.
- Inspect and approve drill tools before use.
- Perform calibration of the tool (s) that will be part of the background assembly and generate the BHA to be supplied to the customer (Advantage).
- Prepare the daily and final reports according to the standards of BHI and the company Operator.
- Take control of the inventory of tools and spare parts in the well.
- Dispatch and receive BHI tools.
- Engineering in Oil - Mechanical - Electronic (not exclusive).
- Intermediate English.
- +3 years working on horizontal well drilling Shale and Tight.
- Oil and Gas Drilling.
- Experience in background engines and rotary systems.
- Management of engineering package and planning of wells.
- Experience with customer contact.
- Sense of belonging.
- Work under pressure.
- Order and responsibility.
- Flexible schedule. Availability for 2x1 diagram.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more