Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: ATYRAU, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
- Filling of tax and monitoring statements.
- Support contacts with tax committees.
- Reconciliations with tax committees.
- Methodical support and consulting on tax legislation matters.
- Booking of entries, relating to taxes.
- Make sure, compliance of accounting data with tax data in the statements.
- Planning of cash flow for taxes.
- Reporting to Home Office.
- Work with auditors (from Home Office, audit companies, controlling bodies).
The duties and responsibilities set forth above may be changed from time to time at the direction of the Company, with the agreement of the Employee.
- Higher Special Education (economic or accounting).
- Work experience on speciality at least 3 years.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Knowledge of general chart of account and correspondence of accounts, accounting standards
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Exchange, Word, Excel, 1S, Tax Software (SONO, Tax Cabinet, ESF), Statistics Software.
- Knowledge of tax legislation of RK, international agreements relating to taxation and order of there administration)
- Knowledge of paper work and accounts records relative of company activity. Knowledge of forms and methods of accounting at enterprise.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more