Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: MUSCAT, Oman
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Commissioning Engineer - Electrical Submersible Pump to join the team in Muscat, Oman.
· Under general supervision performs installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
· May be required to work unsupervised. Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
· The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
· Handles special projects as assigned.
· Supervise and review ESP commissioning and troubleshooting operations
· Perform audit on installation, pull and commissioning of ESPs
· Trouble shoot and rectify the issues with ESP surface and downhole systems
· Monitor and analyze well performance on daily basis
· Review the wells for optimization opportunities
· Identify the production declining wells and rectify the issues
· ESP well optimization and run life analysis for better performance and run life of ESP system
· Review well test results and validate according to well performance
· Identify the potential problems affecting ESP run life and provide suggestion to improve run life
· Prepare and maintain daily activity logs and troubleshooting records for well performance analysis
· Conduct audits
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
· Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
· Industry experience and product line training required.
· Good Functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more