BHGE Offers the opportunity as an experienced Network Architect to join the team in India.Essential Responsibilities:
- Design and implement complex solution designs to support small to extremely large globally distributed business critical solutions, for mostly enterprise internal applications, however, will also include commercial products.
- Coordinates all the hardware and software infrastructure teams through design / provisioning / deployment, as well as guide product teams through the project, risk/compliance, and architecture governance models.
- Embrace various agile approaches to product delivery, always searching for opportunities to create automation that increases quality and product delivery velocity.
- Provide solution architecture in support of application migrations to the various cloud environments, business divestitures, acquisitions, roof-top / data-center consolidations, as well as upgrades to enterprise and commercial products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in a technical area (Architecture, Software, or Information Technology) or (a high school diploma / GED with at least 12 years of experience in Information Technology or Software).
- Deep knowledge of routing and network protocols
- Connectivity options, in depth understanding of MPLS, S2S VPNs, SD WAN
- Experience with designing data centre network layouts and connectivity
- Experience with public cloud connectivity
- Emerging trends Software Defined Networks, SD WAN, Cloud Routing
- Essential knowledge of network security principles
- Essential knowledge of network stack (From external facing networks, F5s, Firewalls, Subnets, VLANs, IP Addressing, NATing etc.)
- Network segregation / isolation
- Ability to debug and perform root cause analysis on network issues
- Understanding of DNS, Domains, Network Monitoring, Logging, Analytics
- Candidates with direct experience with networking design in any of public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure) would be given preference.