BHGE is looking for a Senior Project Manager- Technical with at least 5 years job experience managing projects in software development following agile approach to join our PMO team.Essential Responsibilities:
- Plans, coordinates and implements all phases of a software project as per PMO processes ensuring reliability, quality, and delivery time meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Manages stakeholders, manages user requirements gathering, and develops a plan to design / build / deploy solutions or products.
- Coordinates across all functions and disciplines to ensure timely and quality product and service deliverables to the project.
- Coordinates all project matters and monitors on a daily basis.
- Identifies and escalates risks and issues as appropriate.
- Coordinates and tracks project related expenses (hours, materials, services).
- Develops comprehensive communication plan and oversees transition to support to ensure a seamless deployment.
- Develops and manages relationships with functional managers to ensure effective negotiation of resources for cost-effective service and timely deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC, and Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft tools needed to manage, track and report on projects. (MS Project, Excel, Word, Sharepoint, Powerpoint)
- English proficiency (spoken & written)
- Knowledge of core IT processes, standards and procedures common in matrix organizations.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong communication, risk mitigation, and issue resolution skills.
- Working knowledge in product based company. Product development Management (PDM)
- Proficiency in analyzing basic financial information (costs, forecast, actuals, procurement, estimation).
Cochin , India