Skills: Operations Management, Process Management, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of BHGE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Regional Operational Excellence Manager for BHGE Asia Pacific OFS is a part of the BHGE OFS Operations Supply Chain team focusing on improve, standardize and simplify processes in cash operations, materials sourcing, and logistics, etc.
- Partner with regional & functional teams to build a road map for improving productivity & cash outcomes
- Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams to drive standardization and simplification of wing-to-wing processes. This includes providing change leadership methods and tools across assigned business initiatives.
- Take a consolidated view of overlapping processes & issues across the site to identify linkages & facilitate cross-functional / cross-business conversations to develop solutions
- Provide leadership to execute the establishment & measurement of customer facing metrics
- Support a regular operating rhythm around metrics including trend analysis
- Develop a communication & learning plan to seek, share, and implement best practices in an effort to build a learning organization
- Communicate teams' progress to business leaders
- Ensure all projects are measurable & deliver significant impact to business aligned with the Business Goals and customer pain points. Prioritize projects according to business impact.
- Understand the business context, past history of process changes over time & forecasted developments in the future while recommending solution approach.
- Work with the business to monitor sustainability of previous projects & help teams develop operating rhythms to sustain improvements
- Key functional areas of involvement: Sourcing, Logistics, Rooftops, Non -manufacturing related inventory control, tool asset management, quote to cash processes, payment terms, invoicing, collections, past dues etc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of Oil & Gas or Industrial related operations or process improvement role
- Knowledge and experience with Lean or Six Sigma certification required
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train all levels of leaders
- Willing to take risks, challenge the status quo and work under ambiguous circumstances
- Able to use data to influence senior leaders and defend his/her perspective
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems, analyze complex processes, synthesize data and results, and drive toward insight and solutions
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills e.g. can conduct root cause analysis, make reservations, and track results
- Strong written, oral, communication and presentation skills required (including comfort with Excel and PowerPoint)
- Deep knowledge of process undergoing lean deployment
- Ability to build a strong network within Target; has the ability to leverage resources and relationships to get things done
- Empathetic; ability to inspire and influence team members and leaders to achieve results
- Competent in project management; has the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Passionate about leading process improvement and applying lean techniques in different environments to deliver greater value to the guest
- Desire to learn new capabilities and enable others to do the same
- Ability to influence others and manage difficult situations
- Awareness of and willingness to overcome the cultural challenges
- Master Black Belt or Black Belt Certified or demonstrated knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more