Skills: Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Maurice, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/RAN, Down for failure and Work-in-Process.
- Ensure implementation of Maintenance Strategy (compliant to RCM strategy) through CMMS & SW adherence
- Comply to TLM standards
- Responsible to Support Continuous Improvement culture, initiatives & execute RWP within his/ her location.
- Communicate, report and document suggestions, ideas, lessons-learned, and best practices for continuous improvement
- Responsible to Implement Reliability Improvement practices
- Ensure technicians utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance performance (movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain).
- Coach junior technicians
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical maintenance degree
- Minimum 5-year oilfield maintenance experience
- Specific experience with diesel and electric engines
- Specific experience with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Valid state motor vehicle operator's license
- Has initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and/or few guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to travel within the US and internationally
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.