The site Digital Technology Leader will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, the candidate will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within the DT space. He/She will be involved in short and long term DT business planning, and contribute to the overall business an active strategic partner. He/She will work with a cross-functional team managing budget, resources and performance development assuring projects are delivered as per plan.Essential Responsibilities
In the role of Digital Technology Leader, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the digital footprint of the F&PT Jacksonville manufacturing site
- Serve as digital site leader and participate in staff strategic discussions and decisions relative to information and digital technologies
- Act as escalation point for all site digital activities including SAP operations, helpdesk support operations reporting to both Horizontal and Vertical DT leaders who support the business enterprise.
- Need to understand the application landscape and be able to be a strategic thought leader to drive application rationalization and systems effectiveness working across horizontals
- Engage with functional teams and users at site to drive engagement and adoption of digital tools
- Understanding of business KPI's and value stream in order to effective digital thread roadmap.
- Develop and manage annual site digital budget, carefully evaluating and reviewing plant digital expenses and investments.
- Have a seat at the table with site leadership representing digital technology.
- Lead local digital projects and manage project resources.
- Participate in site PCC and other supply chain operational and project discussions.
- Identify critical path decisions; make recommendations, and influence program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution, and communication across project execution teams in order to deliver projects on time, on budget, as requested by customer.
- Ensure conformance of established digital architecture, standards and practices. Confirm site compliance to BHGE CTO technology architecture., standards and practices.
- Work as business partner with business leaders and end users to creatively identify/evaluate/implement/improve business technology and processes and arrive at mutual, cost effective solutions for business success.
- Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for business leaders through the standard BHGE help desk model.
- Initiate and coordinate outsourced supplier efforts as required.
- Participate in the preparation of long-range systems plans and assure that they are in concert with business objectives and goals.
- Stay current with emerging technologies and promote their use across your influence of constituents.
- Manage legacy F&PT tools used in Jacksonville
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in Digital Technology
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting a manufacturing/supply chain operation
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Jacksonville, FL
- Experience with BHGE Supply Chain systems and operations. Preferably, the Valve business (Flow & Process Technologies).
- Proven and analytical problem-solving skills
- Visionary and forward thinking
- Quality and cost driven
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Established organizational abilities
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other DT teams and functional leadership
- Change agent
- Experience working in customer support environment
- Experience with SAP Supply Chain Modules
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more