NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to be based in Calgary, AB on a 1 year contract. Individuals would be required to be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or relocation will be provided. Hours are regular Monday to Friday. Essential Responsibilities:
- Working within the existing team to generate meaningful data by conducting the appropriate testing, reporting these results and assisting the sales and technical teams whenever necessary
- Conducting analytical laboratory tests in a timely manner to support chemical programs and the development of new chemistries,
- Ensuring the validity of testing methods, and to interpret, summarize and communicate data to customers and staff.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant scientific field
- Laboratory Experience
- Good Communication skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.