Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Mechanical QC Inspector for a permanent position, located in Dyce.
An experienced and capable Mechanical QC Inspector is required to join a dynamic and expanding company focused on developing downhole tools for use in the Oil & Gas Industry.
The successful applicant will work as part of a busy Mechanical QC Team performing dimensional and visual inspection of components and assemblies., this role would suit a QC Inspector familiar with Faro Arm devices.
- Dimensionally and visually inspect small machined components and assemblies
- Operate Faro Arm and other automated inspection devices
- Perform detailed inspections using a variety of instruments and inspection devices.
- Compile inspection reports and non-conformance reports
- Process concession request and liaise with engineering and purchasing where required.
- Liaise with the relevant departments regarding the processing of inspections.
- Experienced in performing QC inspection using Faro Arm and other inspection devices
- Ability to interpret mechanical engineering drawings.
- Experience in, and have excellent knowledge of, mechanical component inspection.
- Good PC skills including the use of MS office and database applications.
- Experience in machining of parts