Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:Uses storyboards and narrative to express how a product or service should behave to deliver capabilities in a way that supports user needs, goals, mental models and workflows.
Essential Responsibilities:• Designs product or service behavior that creates business value for customers and GE, while meeting user needs and expressing product and corporate brand values.
• Successfully executes across multiple small to medium projects in a cross-functional environment.
• Demonstrates a strong understanding of Agile / Lean UX methodologies.
• Effectively documents and communicates design (via wireframes, mockups, and requirements engineering).
• Researches and evaluates emerging design, technology, industry, regulatory and market trends.
• Understands and articulates the groups point of view in broader context.Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's Degree in Interaction, Graphic, or Industrial Design preferred or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
• Minimum 2 years' experience but typically 5+ years.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more