Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Work with domain experts to understand needs and constraints
- Integrate ML solutions in business workflows
- Communicate sophisticated ML concepts to management, clients, and the business community
- Works with multi-functional teams focused on enterprise data, data quality, business intelligence and operational data to deliver data driven insights
- Have a team of developers report to you, coach and guide them to success
- Develop production ready and high performance machine learning code
- Work cross functionally with our Business team to assess and validate machine learning code
Qualifications & Experience:
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related field
- 5 or more years combined development and leadership experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
- Demonstrated experience implementing machine learning algorithms, probabilistic techniques, and deep learning.
- Strong production experience in Python/R
- Familiarity with frameworks like TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, Keras, Caffe(2), or CNTK. And key machine learning applications, such as NLP image recognition or OCR
- Experience with Linux and DevOps is a huge plus
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.