Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Provide Subject matter expertise for the sustain & enhancement deliveries for SuccessFactors Employee Central & SAP HR
- Understand SLA framework, sustain/ enhancement processes & work within the same.
- Hands-on delivery on support incidents, enhancements on Employee Central, SAP HR & integration
- Provide guidance on new enhancements coming up in SAP HR/ SF & deployment of the same for business improvements
- Quality control of the solution with the SAP solution Architect
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of SAP HR (PA, OM) & 1-2 years of SuccessFactors Employee Central experience preferably in Implementation projects.
- Experience with SuccessFactors-SAP HR Hybrid implementations
- Proficient in configuration & processes of SuccessFactors Employee Central & SAP HR (Personnel Administration, Organisation Management & Payroll posting)
- Ability to analyse end user / HR issues & requirements to solution delivery.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with teams across locations.
- Strong communication, verbal and written skills
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.