Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Test Analyst, who will be responsible for working under Schlumberger Test CoE on Automation Testing related activities.
- Reviewing and understanding of requirements (Technical & Functional Specifications) for understanding of the application
- Develop new framework or modify existing test automation framework as per the need of application
- Develop automation Test strategy in alignment with overall project strategy
- Work closely with Functional and Development team
- Define scoping, sizing estimation and developing detailed executable Test project plan including resource loading in line with overall Test strategy
- Participate and drive automation related discussion in daily scrum call with different Scrum Teams
- Plan and track automation activities for every sprint
- Review the automation development / technical documentation and maintain a list of improvements
- Design & Manage the Test Plan that covers all phases of the test life cycle including test preparation, test data management, test planning, test execution and defect management
- Coordination with SMEs, Development team, and Functional Teams for test planning, building end to end test scenarios & test execution
- Define entry and exit criteria
- Drive development of detailed Test Scenarios, test cases and Test data sets for test execution
- Maintain complete mapping between requirements, test cases, and defects, thereby giving the end to end traceability
- Send out daily test reports and manage the periodic status call globally
- Capable to train and gain expertise quickly on new tools and all assigned technologies
- Should be responsible for project level communication & reporting across internal & external stakeholders
- Manage a team of 3-6
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors/Master's Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 5-8 Years of experience in automation testing with minimum 4 years in Test automation projects
- Must have experience in designing various test automation frameworks using UFT
- Must have good programming concept in VB Scripting and DB Skills
- Must have experience in working with HP UFT and HP ALM in integrated environment
- Must have experience in automating application in Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Should be able to set test automation standard for high quality and flexible test automation
- Should be able to work closely with domain team to build and demonstrate proof of concepts
- Should be able to manage multi vendors team working remotely
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to collaborate closely with other team members and work with various levels of the business community
- Must have good project, stakeholder and people management skills
- Nice to have experience on tools such as - Selenium, WorkSoft Certify for Test Automation and HP LoadRunner for Performance testing
- Nice to have working experience with SAP Landscape
- Certification in HP Testing tools or ISTQB, CSTM
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking, Strong Willingness to Learn
- Experience with complex technical solution handling complex and technology transformations
- Knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices
- Ability to work in global distributed setting
- Open to travel abroad and in India
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.