Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Process Control
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Directly reporting to Risk & Controls Sustaining Lead in Pune, India and functionally to GRC Manager in Houston, Texas
- Support Internal Risk and Controls (IRC) design team during design, build and test activities.
- Support SAP GRC PC Users for SAP GRC PC functionalities and related issues
- Support SAP Users for Internal Controls related issues
- Translate business controls requirements into technical designs.
- Test SAP GRC PC functionalities during various testing cycles - Functional Unit Testing, Systems Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Actively monitor and respond to change requests and incident tickets for changes to the system and design. Coordinate with Sustaining and IRC design team.
- Work closely with IRC Domain Design Team to ensure consistency of controls across domains and processes
- Work closely with ABAP Team to ensure objects identified represents or enables the essence of the controls
- Work closely with SAP Security and GRC AC Teams to ensure the appropriate security controls are in place
- Work closely with Supply Control Analyst to ensure the end to end treatment of the Internal Controls within the Source to Pay Process
- Work closely with Sales Planning (SP) and Product & Service Delivery (P&SD) Process Controls Analyst to ensure the end to end treatment of the Internal Controls within the Opportunity to Cash Process
- Work closely with Finance Process Control Analyst to ensure the end to end treatment of the Internal Controls within the Record to Report Process
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in supporting and/or executing projects for SAP GRC PC
- Big 4 Experience (PwC, EY, Deloitte, or KPMG) is a must
- Background in Audit or Management Consulting (IT or Finance)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or in Accounting or any related fields
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience with SAP GRC 10+ Process Control
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting on Control Design Assessment (CDA), Control Self-Assessment (CSA), Test of Effectiveness (ToE)
- Experience in Master Data Maintenance
- Experience in Supporting GRC PC Daily Operations
- Understanding of evaluating business process risks and controls
- Understanding of reviewing MM, SD, PS, FI/CO configurations done in SPRO to identify and validate the completeness and effectiveness of controls configuration
- Understanding of reviewing MM, SD, PS, FI/CO ABAP code with developers to evaluate automated controls enabled by enhancements, workflows, interfaces, reports.
- Functional understanding of other SAP ECC 6.0 Modules, SAP MDG, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba, OpenText VIM, Oracle Transportation Management (or any Logistics business application)
- Understanding of reviewing MM, SD, PS, FI/CO, BASIS User profiles, roles, authorizations to validate the effectiveness of security controls enforcement
- Familiarity with SAP GRC 10+ Access Control
- Familiarity with Greenlight GRC Solutions to manage and monitor SAP and non-SAP systems
- Familiarity with User Provisioning Process and Periodic Access Review Process
- Familiarity with Security Change Management Process
- Familiarity with SAP Identity Management (IdM)
- Familiarity with IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Exposure to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Process or Agile Methodology
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.