Skills: Risk Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Risk and Controls Lead - O2C, who will be responsible for supporting Internal Controls Activities within the Opportunity to Cash Process (Pricebook Management, Customer master data governance/maintenance, Material master data maintenance, Job Planning, Job Execution, Accounts Receivables, Sales Planning, Tender Management, Contracts Management, Order Management).
- Directly reporting to Risk & Controls Sustaining Lead in Pune, India and Business Process Controls Manager in Houston, Texas
- Work with Design, Build and Test team to support Internal Process Risks and Controls (IRC)
- Support SAP Users for Internal Controls related issues
- Translate business controls requirements into technical designs.
- Develop test plans.
- Test automated and IT dependent manual controls in SAP ECC 6.0 (SD, PS) during various testing cycles - Functional Unit Testing (FUT), Systems Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Actively monitor and respond to change requests and incident tickets for changes to the system and design. Coordinate with Sustaining and IRC design team
- Work closely with Sales Planning (SP) and Product & Service Delivery (P&SD) Domain Design Teams to ensure completeness and effectiveness controls within Customer Engagement and Product & Service Delivery domains
- Work closely with IRC Domain Design Team to ensure consistency of controls across domains and processes
- Work closely with Security Controls Analyst together with Security and GRC Teams to ensure the appropriate security controls are in place
- Work closely with Finance Process Control Analyst to ensure the end to end treatment of the Internal Controls within the Opportunity to Cash Process
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7 to 10 years' experience in supporting SAP ECC 6.0 (SD, PS)
- Big 4 Experience (PwC, EY, Deloitte, or KPMG) is a must
- Background in Audit or Management Consulting (IT or Finance)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or in Accounting or any related fields
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience in Risk Assessment across Order to Cash End to End Process
- Experience in Internal Control Testing
- Experience in SAP Configuration Controls Testing
- Experience in SAP Transaction Testing
- Experience in reviewing SD, PS configurations done in SPRO to identify and validate the completeness and effectiveness of controls configuration
- Experience in reviewing SD, PS User profiles, roles, authorizations to validate the effectiveness of security controls enforcement
- Experience in reviewing SD, PS ABAP code with developers to identify controls enhancements and customization
- Understanding of business process risks and controls
- Functional understanding of other SAP ECC 6.0 (MM, FI/CO) Modules, SAP MDG, any Job Lifecycle or Service Delivery application,
- Familiarity with SAP GRC 10+ Access Control and Process Control
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.