Skills: Risk Management, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Risk & Controls Lead - Source to Pay, who will be responsible for supporting Internal Controls Activities within the Source to Pay Process (Vendor master data governance, Materials master data governance, Sourcing, Supply Contracts, Requisition, Procurement, Reception, Warehouse/Inventory Management, Accounts Payable).
- Directly reporting to Risk & Controls Sustaining Lead in Pune, India and Business Process Controls Manager in Houston, Texas
- Work with Design, Build and Test team to support Internal Process Risks and Controls (IRC).
- Support SAP Users for Internal Controls related issues
- Translate business controls requirements into SAP ECC 6.0 (MM) technical designs.
- Develop test plans using HP ALM.
- Test automated and IT dependent manual controls in SAP ECC 6.0 (MM) during various testing cycles - Functional Unit Testing (FUT), Systems Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Actively monitor and respond to change requests and incident tickets for changes to the system and design. Coordinate with Sustaining and IRC design team
- Work closely with Supply Chain Domain Design Team during design, build, test, sustain phases to ensure completeness and effectiveness controls within Supply Chain domain
- Work closely with IRC Domain Design Team during design, build, test, sustain phases to ensure consistency of controls across domains and processes
- Work closely with Security Controls Analyst together with Security and GRC Teams during design, build, test, sustain phases to ensure the appropriate security controls are in place
- Work closely with Finance Process Control Analyst during design, build, test, sustain phases to ensure the end to end treatment of the Internal Controls within the Source to Pay Process
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7 to 10 years' experience in supporting SAP ECC 6.0 (MM), strong understanding of MM is a must
- Big 4 Experience (PwC, EY, Deloitte, or KPMG) is a must
- Background in Audit or Management Consulting (IT or Finance)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or in Accounting or any related fields
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience in Risk Assessment across Source to Pay and Distribution End to End Process
- Experience in Internal Control Testing
- Experience in SAP Configuration Controls Testing
- Experience in SAP Transaction Testing
- Experience in reviewing MM configurations done in SPRO to identify and validate the completeness and effectiveness of controls configuration
- Experience in reviewing MM User profiles, roles, authorizations to validate the effectiveness of security controls enforcement
- Experience in reviewing MM ABAP code with developers to evaluate automated controls enabled by enhancements, workflows, interfaces, reports.
- Experience in reviewing other Supply Chain related SAP ECC 6.0 (WM) Modules, SAP MDG, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba, OpenText VIM, Oracle Transportation Management (or any Logistics business application)
- Functional understanding of other SAP ECC 6.0 (SD, PS, FI/CO)
- Familiarity with SAP GRC 10+ Access Control and Process Control
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.