Skills: Project Management
Experience: 9 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Inspire and sustain technical excellence, high performance and urgency regarding improving current practices
- Review infrastructure management, Configuration management, change management, problem management and incident management processes and mentor team on those and build SRE team to achieve results
- Lead by example and motivate team, plan their career development
- Mentor fellow team mates to drive results.
- Data Management using Informatica version 10.2 and above
- Strong Data Warehousing/Oracle/Unix skills are required
- Strong understanding of ETL, data structures, data flow, data patterns, and data governance
- Should be familiar with Data Modelling & Star Schema concepts
- Performance improvement using Informatica ETL, Unix and Database environments
- Review administration of ETL platform including ETL platform capacity planning, critical infrastructure issue handling, contributing to infrastructure roadmap, Informatica upgrade planning, Informatica installation and configuration for multitenant systems
- Good to have Informatica Big data management hands on experience in support and administration area
- Perform project audit of delivery package and reviews and implement efficiency
- Provide input and implement solutions to drive the continuous improvement of the development and support teams
- Drives change management, problem management, Issue management, stakeholder and customer management for project and prepares team
- Engage with the business segments and internal stakeholders to capture PLM requirements
- Work closely with analysts, designers and SMEs
- Strong Service Delivery attitude. Provide input and implement solutions to drive the continuous improvement of the development and support teams
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor¹s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- 9 - 14 years of hands-on experience in Data Management / Development including ETL solutions using Unix, Informatica Technology
- 8 years of experience in data warehousing required
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- ITIL Certified
- Relevant support experience with the following disciplines is required: Data Warehousing, EAI, Metadata Management, Data Quality Management, Relational Databases, Dimensional Databases, Semantics, Data Lifecycle Management, SQL, PL/SQL,
- Should have done supporting experience of ETL solution using Informatica developer tool and powercenter for data migration, dataware house implementation
- Experience with testing, automation in testing, deployment and processes, code review & multi-site deployments
- Experience in supporting audit and exception framework with Informatica & Unix technologies
- Comfortable with working with sed, awk, korn shell, FTP, interaction through technologies through Linux operation system
- Good to have any PWX, B2B DT or Informatica BDM experience
- Good to have skills on Hadoop technologies like sqoop, Hive, HBASE, Spark, python, scala
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with testing, code review & multi-site deployments
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.