Skills: Technical Manager
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an OTM Technical Expert. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing technical specifications with the business team. The role is also responsible for developing designs, conduct reviews and approvals. OTM Technical expert will also be responsible for configurations and OTM setup. This role will interface with the onsite and remote development teams and provide clarifications and feedback, engage in testing, training material preparation, user training and support.This position will interact with business process owners and the ITE SAP project to team to ensure an overall stable solution.
- Develop Technical specifications with business team
- Develop designs, configuration and OTM setups
- Perform OTM set up - OTM modules, and all its features - agents, actions, screen sets, configurations, saved queries, OTM administrative features
- Interface with development team (Regular reviews, provide clarification on functional specs)
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Global Distribution organization users of TMS
- Conduct User testing and validation
- Acquire and maintain proper awareness and understanding of the End-2-End Distribution workflow.
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date the training material and other user-related documentation
- Provide user training and user support
- Work closely with the OTM Team Lead and IT PM to propose alternative solutions and improve existing processes.
- Deployment of Code in Test, Quality and Production environments
- Follows the technical governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Computer degree (Bachelor minimum - Master preferred) and/or supply chain background
- Minimum 6 to 9 years of OTM experience in the Logistics function or as an IT support for a Supply Chain application.
- Experience in BI publisher, Strong SQL and PL SQL skill, OTM Technical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of OTM 6.4.2 & higher version and database internals.
- Experience with the supply chain concept and its main pillars: Sourcing, Procurement, Material Management and Logistics.
- Ability to translates functional specification into technical specifications for the IT organization and manage changes to the specifications
- Experience in ADF technology for improving the usability of OTM
- Experience with variety of dev tools - IDE, version control, debuggers, profilers, test tools, Linux/Unix, scripting (shell or python or Perl etc.)
- Experience in writing test scripts and testing methodologies
- Experience in preparing user documentation and user training materials
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.