Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Assists MDM leads in the development of the enterprise MDM data model
- Configures MDM tools to perform as required by MDM designs
- Evaluates and recommends new and emerging MDM/DQ technologies, methodologies and standards
- Ensures consistency and compatibility with all other system technology components
- Develops the MDM data model and architecture
- Utilizes a data modeling tool to develop "blueprints" for the Conceptual Data Model of the MDM architecture
- Implements enterprise conceptual models to integrate master data from diverse data sources into conformed, high quality, and referentially sound enterprise master data model.
- Implements master data modeling standards that includes naming standards, data quality indicators, data categorization, ETL attribute usage, data consistency and reuse, data quality.
- Implements logical master data models using the data modeling tool for all layers in the MDM technical architecture framework.
- Mitigates performance implications of various data modeling and architecture decisions at the logical and physical layer as related to ETL, ad hoc query access, and static reporting.
- Reviews and validates master data models with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years of experience in data management development.
- 2 years of experience in data modeling using CA Erwin or Embarcadero ER Studio
- 2 years of experience in data warehousing required
- Working understanding of Tableau or similar in memory analysis tool is preferred.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and concepts preferred.
- Experience with the following disciplines is preferred: Data Warehousing, EAI, Metadata Management, Master Data Management (implementation and data stewardship), Data Quality Management, Relational Databases, Dimensional Databases, Semantics, Data Lifecycle Management, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML.
- Common Oilfield Operation procedures and the processes and procedures utilized to carry out Business Systems
- Good written communication and meeting facilitation skills.
- Excellent written communication and meeting facilitation skills required
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.