Skills: Regulatory Compliance
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a GRC Lead. The successful candidate will prepare and implementing compliance plans, risk plans, audit plans
- To liaise with key parties like internal audit and external audit in relation to compliance requirements like SoX, GDPR, etc.
- To liaise with key parties in relation to Security initiatives of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery etc.
- To help drive the Risk Management activities and undertake regular risk analysis. To provide support to the different departments and functions with regular risk reporting.
- To assist in the preparation, implementation and promotion of standards and procedures pertaining to IT Governance, Risk & Compliance across the IT Pillars and to collate and update changes as required.
- To liaise and collaborate with business and IT Pillar teams for Governance, Risk and Compliance reviews through preparation of monthly and quarterly Risk, audit, and performance reports as per the review requirements.
- To assist in conducting and driving review meetings with leadership, post collating required information around the business.
- To be the Point of contact for conducting specific internal audits and support during external audits.
- To identify gaps in existing Compliance controls, propose improvements in control processes, and help identify scope of automating process controls.
- To review all the SOPs, processes, guidelines written by the various teams from compliance perspective.
- To assist in implementing GRC tool
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Inspire and sustain technical excellence, high performance and urgency regarding improving current practices
- Self-Motivated and a go-to person
- Eye for detail
- Strive to drive results.
- Perform change management, incident management activities
- Engage with the business segments and internal stakeholders to communicate issue/outage updates
- Work closely with analysts, Managers and SMEs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Conducting audits and assessments is preferred, along with good familiarity of software systems, methodologies, Risk Management concepts, service management, etc. is needed.
- Communication skills to guide, persuade and influence others internally or externally.
- Analysis, detail oriented thinking and interpretation of written and spoken processes, instructions, reports and regulations.
- Though the position may involve personnel management responsibilities, it may be necessary to assist with initial training and activity supervision of new employees / contractors to the department.
- Should exhibit a high urge to learn or enhance new processes, frameworks and standards.
- Understanding Business requirement and strategic objectives and collaborate with various stakeholders and teams to plan and achieve them
- Should be able to interact, communicate and articulate the requirements or solution through various forms of communications and artefacts.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.