Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Engage with end users to determine use cases and scenarios
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design, build and deploy apps for the web, iOS and Android platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Masters or Post Graduate degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in developing apps with front end web technologies such as
- HTML5, CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in implementing authentication workflows and session management
- 3 years of experience in developing native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in developing cross platform apps is a plus (Xamarin, Cordova, Ionic, Native Script, React Native)
- Knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for web and mobile apps
- Experience in Agile methodologies, Git source code management, Test-Driven Development and integration testing
- Self-starter. Work independently in a highly dynamic start-up environment.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.