Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Data Conversion Analyst who will be responsible for managing data conversion activities in the areas of SAP FICO, SAP MM/WM, SAP SD, SAP LE, SAP HR, SAP PP, SAP PM, SAP QM and Successfactors.
- Responsible for data conversion activities which include;
- Writing functional specification for conversion programs in case of automated conversions.
- Prepare field mapping sheet for legacy to SAP fields for a given master or transactional data object
- Work with development team to design and test conversion programs as requires per scope.
- Work with business data owners in data cleansing and construction of data sets for loading of data.
- Work with design teams to report and help resolve any configuration issues coming out of conversion process
- Execute conversion programs to load master and transactional data into SAP.
- Prepare data validation scripts and/or reports as needed for data validation process
- Analyze, Research, Troubleshoot and help resolve data defects arising out of conversion process
- Report status update to higher management
- Report issues/risks coming out of conversion process
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor¹s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-10 Yrs. Experience in SAP implementation projects as data conversion analyst.
- Must have worked on commonly used data conversion tools (ETL) such as Informatica, Infosphere, SAP BODS etc. with SAP as target.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.