Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- The Key responsibilities for the assigned business processes include:
- Drive fit gap analysis between the As-Is and To-Be system and process state
- Validate all required integrations including temporary integration points
- Support change management and conduct end user testing.
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Interact with local segment and function teams.
- Work with end users to deploy the solution
- Incident management and SLA management.
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Issues and risk management related to location deployment
- Write Functional specifications and review with Architects.
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Deployment of Custom Code in Test, Quality and Production environments
- Follows the governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Strong experience in SAP GTS enhancements and support along with domain expertise in Foreign Trade Customs Processing.
- Communication between ECC and GTS and technical settings for communication of SAP GTS with external systems such as customs server third party systems.
- Compliance Management Primary; Sanctioned party list screening; Checks against applicable regulations and statutory requirements; Legal control for imports and exports License management.
- Embargo check Customs Management Primary; Communication with customs authorities print and electronic; business flows in-feed and out-feed; Intrastat Reporting. Customs Bonded Warehouse Processing; Free Circulation.
- Engage with the business segments and internal stakeholders to capture SAP GTS requirements,
- Work closely with analysts, designers and SMEs
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with IT.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 to 8 Yrs. Experience in implementing and Supporting SAP solutions.
- Min 2+ Years of relevant experience in SAP GTS.
- Well versed in the SAP GTS areas like Customs, compliance, export control, Customs Forms, Embargo check and risk management.
- Should have cross functional expertise in SAP SD, SAP MM along with SAP GTS.
- Must have experience in interacting with ABAP team, troubleshooting & RCA.
- Should have at least 2 E2E implementation & 2 AMS support experience.
- Should be willing up to take additional Roles/Responsibilities
- Good Command Over Written & Oral Communication in English.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.