Skills: Business Analyst, Process Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Business Process Analyst - PP QM, who will be responsible for working with Research, Engineering and Manufacturing (REM) workflow which combines the functions of Production Planning & Control (PP) including Advanced Planning (APO) and Quality Management (QM) including Quality engineering, Quality Control and Quality Assurance..
- Responsible for successful deployment of the To-Be solution
- Drive fit gap analysis between the As-Is and To-Be system and process state
- Support change management and conduct end user training
- Plan and conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Work on sustain and change requests
- Interact with local segment and function teams
- Work with end users to deploy the solution
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong domain knowledge
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- More than 5 years of experience with SAP PP / QM
- Experience in at least 1 full implementation project
- More than 2 years of experience with domain
- Proven Analytical Capabilities, must have excellent analytical competencies, demonstrated experience in full life-cycle implementations
- Strong communication skills.
- Should be conversant with support processes and methodologies
- Good understanding of the overall scope, system, data and process scope for assigned area of responsibility
- Proven proficiency in time and project management, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- High level of proficiency and understanding of information technology and the linkage between business processes, people and systems.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.