Skills: Business Analyst, Process Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Business Process Analyst - OTM, who will be responsible for working with the Operations Control Center Lead and SAP Sustain Team to support the project which has been implemented by design team. He needs to handle Interface Monitoring incident resolution and Root Cause of repeated issues
- The Key responsibilities for the assigned business processes include:
- Validate all required integrations including temporary integration points
- Interact with local segment and function teams.
- Incident management and SLA management.
- Proactively identify potential improvements that contribute to overall efficiency gains
- Perform technical and functional tests.
- Follows the governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Reporting into Operations Control Center (OCC) Lead, the incumbent shall be responsible for complete Interface Monitoring and working with the team and stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 3 to 5 Years experience in implementing and Supporting OTM.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.