Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Facilitate multiple SCRUM Teams for Agile development
- Plan and lead sprint planning session, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
- Update the lesson learnt to the Organizational Process Asset
- Protect the SCRUM Team from interruptions and remove any impediments
- Guide and coach the Scrum Team on how to use Agile principles and the Scrum framework
- Negotiate and groom backlogs and prioritise the User Stories with Product Owner
- Plan the Release Cycles based on Velocity and Burndown Charts.
- Ensure that the Sprint goals are delivered successfully.
- Ensures appropriate consistency of mobile solutions, systems and solutions design across multiple projects, as appropriate
- Assist in identifying and organizing requirements and producing specifications for mobile application projects.
- Provide timely corrective actions.
- Create and maintain product documentation (requirements, specification, design, development, integration, test procedures and results).
- Provide support and prepare technical documentation to field and/or customers through InTouch in a timely fashion.
- Apply and comply with the project development process as defined by the Project Manager.
- Analyze requirements, estimate and break into work tasks
- Deliver modular, unit tested pieces of software to support requirements
- Use prescribed coding practices and patterns
- Perform architectural reviews
- Mentor developers through code reviews and discussions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Strong experience with agile development methodology & build process
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Visionary and innovative thinker willing to push the limits of existing technology and implement new cutting edge solutions.
- Strong ethic of working and delivering as a team, and meeting personal commitments
- Presentation skills.
- Review and design methods.
- Software estimation.
- Process implementation and improvement.
- Community involvement.
- Communication and facilitation between different teams serving a common delivery goal
- Mentoring (Software Engineer and above).
- Leadership (Software Engineer and above).
- 8 - 10 years of experience with any of the following qualification. BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology OR MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong knowledge of
- .Net core,
- Containers and microservices,
- Rest API creation, GIT, Containers, VSTS, Angular6, MongoDB
- Is familiar with DevOps and willing to work with this mindset
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.