Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Working within an Agile team to design, test, and maintain SharePoint business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Determine the most effective SharePoint solution architecture to address identified business requirements.
- Participating with the team in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design applications in accordance with established standards
- Involved in High Level and Low Level estimation process
- Participating in reviews of other agile team's applications and code
- Review existing SharePoint infrastructure and solutions. Identify and address any architectural deficiencies.
- Work with SLB Enterprise Architecture team to define roadmap and best practices of SharePoint Solutions Development.
- Review Package and support deployment of releases.
- Adhering to high-quality design principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Involve in RFP process with external vendor for SharePoint Solutions.
- Review reports, manuals and other documentation
- Give technical support to scrum team related to solution development, deployment issues, infrastructure issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor¹s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7 or more years of experience with Microsoft .NET development using C#
- 6 or more years designing and delivering SharePoint Solutions
- 6 or more years of experience with SQL Server database design and development.
- 2 or more years of experience with Office 365. SPFX development
- 4 or more years of experience with Agile development methodologies
- 7 or more years of experience with unit testing, system testing, integration testing.
Pune India Technology Center (PITC) Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across, four technology pillars - Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital organization that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.