Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Bakersfield/Taft, CA. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling doing deliveries/treatments on unimproved roads, within assigned territory
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class "A" or "B" CDL with Hazmat/Tanker Endorsement
- At least 2 years of experience, driving commercially (preferably with HAZMAT Cargo)
- Must be able to drive a manual/standard truck and operate on dirt
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more