Baker Hughes, a GE Company has an opening for an Electronic Technician (Wireline) - Houston, TX.Essential Responsibilities:
- Understanding of electronic components and their functions
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic circuits do the component level (resistor, capacitor, diode, IC,...)
- Basic skills in soldering and assembling of electronic and electro/mechanical devices.
- Proficient in the use of multi-meters, meggers, hipot testers and other basic testing and troubleshooting instruments.
- Ability to read, interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and parts lists.
- General technical knowledge in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits, and electro/mechanical devices
- AA degree in Electro/Mechanics or engineering technology, or technical vocational certification
- Qualified candidate would be self driven, performance driven, and be able to work in a team environment.
- This position is for the 1st shift, with flexibility. Hours may need to vary. Some overtime will be required.
- BA degree in Electro/Mechanics or electronic engineering technology preferred but not required.
- SN96 and or HMP High Temp soldering experience is highly preferred but not required.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more