The Spool Welder will be required to carry out various welding processes to a high degree of quality, working within a team to meet the production schedule of the plant, using Super Duplex, Stainless Steel, Inconel & Inconel clad Carbon materials.Essential Responsibilities
- Welding Processes to include TIG & SMAW
- Set up, Monitor (using data loggers) and weld the components within parameters of the specific weld procedure.
- Read and understands engineering drawings & specifications.
- Welding processes to include SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING
- Set up, Monitor and Weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld procedure.
- Grinding work as required.
- Adhere to Company quality procedures.
- Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
- Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
- Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines.
- Fully time served with C&G/ or S/NVQ levels 2 or 3 or equivalent.
- Experience using the following processes TIG & SMAW
- Experience of using Data loggers advantageous but training will be given.
- •Experience of using the following processes SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING.
- Experience of flame cutting and general workshop duties.
- Weld Qualifications for the processes mentioned above would be an advantage.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.