Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a CNC Programmer in Houston, TX at our Emmott facility.
• Writing, testing and maintaining CNC programs for a wide variety of machining centers.
• Assist with identifying, planning and coordinating specialized tooling or gauges necessary for component manufacture.
• Assist the methods and planning departments as required.
• Continuous process improvement & Root Cause Analysis as assigned.
• Ability to coach and mentor other team members when required.
• Any Other Duties as Assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum 5 years' of manufacturing or operational experience.
• Minimum 1 years' of programming experience with 2-9axis equipment.
• Minimum 2 years' of programming experience with Siemens NX CAM or Esprit CAM or related CNC Programming p.
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Solidworks.
• Ability to read and understand G-Code & GD&T.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Higher educational degree preferred (Computer related or Mechanical)
· Experience using TeamCenter.
• Experience using Mazatrol.
• Building Post Processors and or Simulations.
• Experience of using SAP in relation to manufacturing methodology.
• 2D and 3D CAD/CAM experience (AutoCAD, Vericut, or comparable software)
• Fixture design experience.
• Experience with high speed machining (Dynamic Milling Trochoidal Milling, Profit Milling)
• Operational knowledge of Mazak, Siemens, Fanuc, DMG, and Mori controllers.
Houston, TX 77040
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more