Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: HR Administration
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
We are recruiting for an HR Coordinator to provide effective and proactive administration and coordination support within the HR Department and to provide first line advice to managers and employees.
Essential Experience and Competencies
- Previous HR Administration experience, preferably gained within a fast moving, small to medium sized organisation
- Demonstrable administration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, both verbally and in writing
- Competent in the use of Excel and Word to an advanced level
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own workload in order to meet deadlines
- A proactive, flexible "can do" approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times
- Ability to be tactful, diplomatic and assertive, as and when required
Duties will include but not be limited to:
Recruitment & Selection - admin and coordination tasks within the recruitment function
- Placing recruitment advertising
- Logging and acknowledging job applications
- Arranging interviews
- Preparing and issuing letters as required
- Carrying out pre-employment checks, references, qualification checks, immigration checks.
- Preparing offer letters
Employee Relations/HR Advisor support
- Providing support in relation to the administration of all employee relations processes including Disciplinary, Grievance and Performance Management processes
- Processing of new starts paperwork
- Preparing and issuing induction packs
- All system entry - entering and updating employee details on Teamspirit database
- Maintaining manual records on excel spreadsheets
- Running adhoc reports and preparing monthly reports
- Benefits processing and providing advice on company benefits
- Maintaining company organisation charts
- Recording of all employee absence
- Managing the HR central mailbox and dealing with queries accordingly
- Providing general department support on payroll, employee relations and recruitment activities
- Being the main back up/cover for company reception
Continuous Improvement/Personal Development
- Responsible for supporting and achieving the Organisation and department's targets and objectives
- Responsible for understanding, agreeing and achieving personal objectives set by Line Manager
- Adherence to the procedures as laid down by the HSE Management System and Quality Management System
- To put forward any suggestions for improvements
- To attend formal Information Briefings, when requested
- To be a team member and actively promote communication and information sharing
Hydrasun is a leading specialist provider of integrated fluid transfer, power and control solutions to the energy industries, successfully delivering flexible hose, integrated instrumentation products, umbilical solutions and integrity management services worldwide.
Our product and service offering is driven by customer requirements to continuously improve safety, quality, technical integrity, reliability, environmental awareness and value for money. Through our established global network of operational bases and partnerships we offer:
•Umbilicals & Subsea Connectors
•Hydraulic Power & Control
•Instrumentation & Process Control
•Engineering & Technical Support
Hydrasun currently exports to around 60 countries, which has included developing significant sales in countries such as Angola, Brazil and USA. The company has international operational bases established in Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, UAE, Brazil and The Netherlands as well as a further presence in West Africa and the US Gulf of Mexico.
The company’s global staff numbers have increased by around 100 in the past year to a total workforce of nearly 600 currently.
Hydrasun was recently awarded the coveted Overall Global Business of the Year at the Northern Star Business Awards 2012, along with awards for Achievement in International Business and Outstanding Contribution to Society.