Skills: Project Controls, Refinery Specialist
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuwait City, Al Asimah Governate, Kuwait
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are currently on the look out for a Western Project Controls Manager for a teir 1 EPC company. This role is based in Kuwait.
• At least 8 years' experience in a similar position leading Commissioning Support functions, Project Completions, Interfaces Management & Facility acceptance, Quality, Planning/Scheduling.
• Ability and experience in leading and coordinating the planning and schedule development for Commissioning and Start-Up function, HSSE Transition Plan, Flawless Delivery, Risk Management, PSSR execution, Facility Performance Guarantee Test, MOCs Coordination etc.
• Experience in handling Operations Scheduling activities related to Refinery operations using planning and scheduling software tools.
• Experience in Primavera, GO-Completions or similar tools and familiar with Risk Management Software.
• Strong people management and interpersonal skills.
• Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills in English.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.