Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Role Summary:This role is for managing the accounts receivables / collections for the Japanese portfolio of BHGE
Essential Responsibilities:• Responsible for accounts receivables management for the assigned portfolio (based in Asia pacific region), duties include collection activities by telephone/ email , dispute identification and management with respective stakeholder
• Participation on regional/ business cash calls along with the regional coordinators for accounts status update
• Active follow up on delinquent customers
• Reconciliation of customer accounts
• Ensure compliance with all prevailing policies and procedures
• Work with the cash application team to allocate cash as per the cash application policy
• Attend to adhoc job related tasks as assigned by the managerQualifications/Requirements:• Graduate in any stream
• Strong knowledge of AR / collection process
Desired Characteristics:• Good communication skills (both written & spoken)
• Proficiency in computers like MS Office, etc.
• Energetic , self-starter, motivated & quick learner
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more