Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of Job
To manage development, evaluation, implementation and maintenance of VP QA/QC requirements applicable for engineering, design and project implementation/execution of O&G Onshore, Offshore and associated Infrastructure projects, in line with VP technical, project and business objectives. Lead liaison with relevant parties, such as Corporate Quality, Industrial Cities, Regulatory bodies, etc., to rationalize VP QA/QC requirements, resolve conflicts, if any, and manage its implementation in proper governance and compliance with QP Corporate policies, philosophies, standards and applicable national laws and regulations.
1. The candidate should be an engineering graduate, preferably in Mechanical / Metallurgical Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
2. Member of a recognized International and/or Regional Organizations of quality professionals. ISO 9001 Lead Auditor qualifications are highly preferable.
Experience & Skills
1. Minimum 15-18 years experience in the oil/gas or petrochemical industry in a highly technical environment and QA/QC management of engineering projects of multi-discipline in nature. Recent 5 years experience should be in key lead role of managing and guiding a team working on project or corporate QA/QC.
2. Developed O&G (onshore, offshore etc) project standardised QA/QC requirements including Project Quality plans / Engineering Quality plans, QA/QC Procedures.
3. Experience in conducting failure/root cause analysis and provide expert solution on welding, Corrosion, materials, NDT testing, painting / coating, certification requirements etc.,
4. Worked with applicable International standards ( API,ASME,ISO,NACE etc) & O&G specifications ( DEPs, Total, BP, Exxon Std etc) and used in management of QA/QC in up-stream and down stream.
5. Exposure and knowledge to supplier quality assurance and experience in handling QA/QC in Supplier quality assurance.
6. Conduct technical reviews /audits and support the process and handled QA/QC (engineering & technical) audits & QMS audits & relevant NCRs and Technical deviation requests
7. Exposure on evaluation of company technical quality standards and practices is essential and should be conversant with IOC/ National/ International Standards and Industry best QA/QC practices.
8. Experience as lead auditor, possessing skills for identifying, planning, organizing technical & quality assurance audits of major and critical O&G projects. The candidate shall be familiar with technical and quality management systems.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa