Product Line Manager for Completions and Wellbore Intervention for Mexico located in Ciudad del Carmen. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics.
- Full P&L & Balance Sheet Ownership and responsible to deliver financial goals
- Ensure Health and Safety of Employees is a key focus area for the organization
- Must own customer Service and relationship management for CWI Mexico
- Mentor and develop direct employees and monitor employee engagement
- Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation.
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs.
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training.
- Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions.
- Develops the year plan for the own function the basis of the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
- Presents projects plans, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior business leaders within technical space and occasionally to senior leaders in partner technical teams.
- Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side.
- Work with other product lines to develop Integrated or bundle project.
- Inventory and Capex Management.
- Secure right applications and develop the engineering for Mexico CWI
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- English and Spanish fluently.
- Minimum of 5 years P&L experience > $25 Million annually and over 40 Heads Organization.
- Minimum of 10 years Oil and Gas experience in Operations, Sales, or Product Line Management.
- Leadership to manage organazation and work accros product lines.
- Knowledge of Completions, liner hangers and fishing.
- Marketing and Finantials knowledge.
- Exposure with NOC and IOC.
Ciudad del Carmen - México.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more