Skills: Facilities Management, HR - General
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Sr. Department Administrator to support the Broken Arrow facility.
- Provides basic and some advanced support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions within a functional area.
- May be responsible for performing office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions and other similar duties.
- May prepare reports, presentations and/or correspondence.
- Follows organizational and department procedures to complete tasks.
- May support in facilitating logistics of functional group.
- Work under general supervision.
- Point of contact for suppliers & accounts payable.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- May handle special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 7+ years of office administration experience
- Intermediate computer skills including working knowledge of MS Office software packages and/or company specific databases
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Detailed knowledge of practices and procedures of departments
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- SAP or similar ERP system experience preferred
- Some HR Generalist experience preferred
- Strong Organizational skills are essential
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Broken Arrow, OK
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more