Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Welder to be based in Shawnee, OK.Essential Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates an understanding and awareness for Safe practices at work.
- Engaged in safety concern process
- Demonstrates ability to read work orders, follow procedures and correctly clock in and out of jobs as required
- Adheres to standards and procedures regarding traceability
- Demonstrates ability to maintain equipment and perform operator level PM when required.
- Demonstrates proficiency in understanding and recognizing wld symbols
- Ability to identify weld wire and electrode identifiers
- Qualified with Fit-up/thermal cutting
- Can adequately perform NDE/Dimensional Inspection
- Utilize stationary and portable ovens to perform Post weld heat treat in accordance with applicable WPS and EPS.
- High School diploma or equivalent trade school
- 6 months of welding experience or work in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Reads and understands EPS/Drawings
- Basic understanding of welding terminology
- 2 years of welding experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more