Skills: Paramedic / Nurse
Other Skills: Doctor's diploma, qualification in General, Emergency or Internal Medicine with uninterrupted experience of 10 years in hospital environment;
Experience: 10 + Years
Location: Luanda, Angola
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Angola
- Ensure the daily routine consultation for employees and their families;
- Ensure the duty and medical or traumatic emergencies one week every three weeks;
- Ensure the hospitalized patients follow-up.
- Integrate and apply the TEPA HSE general rules;
- Participates in establishing and promoting the Affiliate HSE referential in their area of competences.
- Ensure the daily medical consultation for the affiliate employees and their families;
- Ensure the hospitalized patients follow-up;
- Participate in the daily medical visit;
- Receive and treat medical and traumatic emergencies and ensure their stabilization before a possible sanitary evacuation;
- Participate in the optimization of the different clinic units, contribute with their experience and develop the team spirit;
- Ensure the continuity of the medical activity after normal working hours, as necessary;
- Register in writing their opinion in the patient's file;
- Respects the service regulations;
- Participate in the medical expenses cuts using the products and materials rationally, making duly justified and documented complementary tests requests, and making judicious medical prescriptions;
- Respect the patient's privacy and medical confidentiality.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The resources needed for this provision are supplied by the Affiliate Medical Service;
- Daily consultation volume: 20 to 30 daily consultations.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Doctor's diploma, qualification in General, Emergency or Internal Medicine with uninterrupted experience of 10 years in hospital environment;
- Enrollment in the Angolan Physicians Association;
- Experience in the local and international (where possible) context;
- Good knowledge and good relationship with the local medical network;
- Good computer tools skills: Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Able to analyze situations, work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Portuguese and English or French: read, writing.
SHORT REPLACEMENT FROM 12TH TO 23RD AUGUST 2019
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: